SOPWITH PUP 60
(To Commemorate the 50th Year of DB Models & DB Sport & Scale)
60" Wing Span. Near Scale.
Based on our Small Pup Design but scaled and redrawn from scratch with improvements.
Completely redrawn tail section
IC (secondary firewall included)
or Electric (Battery Box and motor mount included)
Battery hatch is at the bottom just behind the cowl.
Full Kit includes:
All Wood (Laser cut, Strip wood and Other Wood) including Laser cut Cockpit kit
Spun Aluminium Cowl
All Pre Bent Wire Parts plus lengths for Bracing,
2 Large Sheet Plans (showing Separate Wing parts - no need to reuse the same section)
Full instructions with extra build photos online
Comprehensive accessories pack including:
- closed loop, Bungee Cord (U/C), Bolts, screws, T Nuts,
- clevises and threaded rods
- Strong Black thread for binding and fuse wire for soldering
- Pack of Servo Screws plus more.
Extra Accessories Available (Scroll down for links to the accessories)
- Gun (Williams Vickers 1/6 Scale)
- Wheels (Williams Vintage Wheels 4-3/8)
- Engine (Choice of Williams Brothers, Vac Formed or Resin) - Please note that there is very little room for fitting these when using IC. Perfect for electric and perfect for storing some of the lead weight
- Decals (Supplied by us from Callie Graphics)
- Saito 62 FS (as per Prototype Build)
Wing Span 60"
Engine 56 to 75 four stroke
Weight Bare Airframe (with cowl and Williams Wheels)
2Kg (Approximately as I built this quickly)
(The cowl/nose is very short - it WILL require a big chunk of weight up front)
Aluminium Cowl (Included)
Kit Amendments Since Version 1
Sopwith Pup 60 Downloadable Instructions PDF
Build Photos from our Prototypes